If your Dad really doesn’t like getting socks, here are 5 Adventures that will rock your Dad’s Christmas, and be sure to capture them with video, journalling or just plain old smartphone pictures so that he can turn it into a book! And if he really likes socks, he can wear them on any of these adventures that are guaranteed to knock the socks off him!
1. Adventures for the Stay at Home Dad
Take the whole staycation concept and apply it to a stayventure! Come home everyday from an adventure, or take a break and stay in a hotel, Dad will love it!
- Climb the Story Bridge in Brisbane, or Harbour Bridge in Sydney
- Take a balloon ride over the Gold Coast
- 20 km walk with you around Southbank and the CBD – yes is possible!
2. Adventures for the Active Family Dad
- Take a trek in the Himalayas – you can even join me this December!
- Climb Mt Koscuisko – you can make this a family trip and even include Granny in it! Or anyone in a wheelchair.
3. Adventures in the Outback
How well do you know your own country?
- Larapinta trail
- Noosa Track
4. Adventures in Walking – you know what I’m going to say!
- Camino Ingles – just 6 days in Spain, with wide open spaces, great food and Rioja.
- Routeburn Track – Just over the ditch and with plenty of challenge.
5. Adventures for the Sporty Dad
Take your sporty Dad along to a sport event that is close to his heart!
- Ashes or any cricket match near you – even the kids one!
- State of Origin 2018 for a footy loving Dad. Be sure to buy him the gear for it as well, a silly beanie will do!
Consider an Adventure that will make your Dad’s day and that you can capture for him and you to relive again and again.Pick one or more of the adventures and be sure to capture it – way better than socks! Bring Dad along to a Dad and me workshop on using the #2Easy2Publish system to give your Dad the ultimate gift – of being a published author in 2017!